Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Train with a fun-loving full-time Laughter Yoga Therapist, former Career Counselor and Professional Training Specialist who can guide you in using Laughter Yoga in any setting.
- Upon certification, as part of Dr. Kataria’s International School of Laughter Yoga network, you will have access to an array of professional resources and fun colleagues. Also available are DVDs, CDs, research, news updates, graphics, photos and promotional tools to support you as a professional Certified Laughter Yoga Leader. You may start you own Laughter Yoga Club and list it on Dr. Kataria’s international website.
- Absolutely no previous yoga experience required. You must, however, know how to breathe and how to laugh!
- There are infinite ways to integrate laughter yoga into your life, your fitness practice, your yoga, your community, your family gatherings and your work. I will help you to find a way that fits for you!
- Certification training is two days with follow-up opportunities to attend Laughter Yoga Classes to practice your leadership.
- 12.0 contact hours can be arranged for Registered Nurses, Social Workers, Registered Yoga Teachers and MFTs for a $25 fee.
- Learn the history and the many healthful benefits of Laughter Yoga
- Practice and lead laughter yoga exercises seated, standing, moving about the room — and on the floor if you can get back up!
- Adaptations will be offered to sensitively accommodate diverse populations.
- Solo Laughter Yoga Meditations and techniques for practicing alone will be included
- A training manual, certificate, yoga mats and bolsters will be provided as well as light, healthy snacks including my favorite health foods, dark chocolate and almonds.
- Fee for the certification training is only $295.